If you are willing to do a little legwork, E-Design is a fantastic way to get a professionally designed room for less. Your "homework" before your project begins is to complete my short and simple E-Design Homework questionnaire, which will walk you through:
- How to measure & photograph your room
- Finding the design style that's right for you
- Prioritizing your wants, needs and budget
After your completed Homework is received, I'll send you 2 preliminary Mood Boards to choose from. Think of these as the first draft, which we'll use to fine tune the design direction for your project.
You'll be fully involved in the creative process to ensure that the final design fits your unique personality and lifestyle. At the end of the E-Design process, I'll provide everything you need to implement your room makeover: drawings, shopping resources and my tips for putting it all together.
What your complete E-Design plan will include:
- Complimentary "Welcome Box" mailed to you with your E-Design Homework + extra goodies from me!
2 custom Mood Boards illustrating unique design concepts for your space for you to choose from
Hand-drafted floor plans & scaled drawings to help you envision your new room
- Comprehensive Shopping List that includes photos, information and pricing for all suggested items
- A shop-able Pinterest Board with links to make it easy for you to order, at your own pace
- Detailed instructions for how to arrange and style your new pieces to complete the transformation!